Terms of sales

Terms of Sales :
1. Subject: The rental contract is for the exclusive use of stay in furnished accommodation. The parties declare that the lease is not intended to use the leased main residence, secondary or vocational mixed use and main house.
2. Length of stay: The tenant in accordance with this contract for a specified period shall in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the end of the stay.

3. Validation of booking: The tenant will pay a minimum deposit of 30% of the total rental amount. Reservations are considered effective upon receipt of deposit and a copy of the signed contract. The remaining 70% of the total rental amount will be paid on the day of arrival.

4. Cancellation by the tenant: All cancellations must be notified by mail or e-letter sent to the owner. 4.1. Cancellation before arrival at the scene: In case of cancellation by the tenant within 30 days before arrival, the deposit remains with the owner.  4.2. If the tenant does not manifest itself before 20h on the arrival day, the contract becomes void and the owner can have his lodging. The deposit is also the owner. 4.3. If the stay is shortened, the rental price remains with the owner. In this case, there will be no refund.
Cancellation by the owner: The owner transfers to the tenant the full amount paid.

5. Arrival / Departure: Arrivals are from 17 hours and up to 20 hours. A fee of € 20 is requested for late arrivals after 20 hours. In case of late arrival, the tenant must notify the owner or his representative. Please note that the owner will contact you after booking to provide their arrival time.
Departures are no later than 10 hours.

6. Article 6 – inventory: An inventory is jointly established and signed by the tenant and the owner or his representative on arrival and departure from the cottage. This inventory is the only reference in case of litigation concerning the inventory.
The state of cleanliness of the house upon arrival must be noted in the inventory. The lessee shall maintain the rented accommodation and make it in clean condition at the end of the contract. If objects are broken or damaged, the owner can claim their replacement value replacement.

7. Article 7 – Deposit: On arrival the tenant, a deposit of € 200 is required by the owner. After contradictory establishment of the inventory of fixtures, the deposit is returned, less the cost of rehabilitation of places if degradations were noted.
In case of early departure (before the hour mentioned on this contract) preventing the establishment of the state of affairs on the day of departure of the tenant, the deposit is returned by the owner within a period not exceeding not 15 days.

8. Use of premises:
• The Tenant will respect the “no smoking” character of the apartment.
• The tenant may not bring animals in the apartment, in case of non-compliance with this clause by the tenant, the owner can refuse the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
• The tenant will be held responsible for the use of the internet for the duration of his stay.
• The tenant will use peacefully the rented accommodation, furniture and equipment, and liable for damage and losses that may occur during the contract period in the premises under its exclusive enjoyment.
• The lessee shall maintain the rented accommodation and make it in clean condition at the end of the contract. If objects are broken or damaged, the owner can claim their replacement value replacement.
• The tenant will prevent noise likely to disturb the neighbors, especially those emitted by radio, TV and others.
• The tenant will respect the maximum capacity of places: 4 people (except a baby in cot). If the number of people exceeds the capacity, the owner can refuse the extra people. Any modification or termination of the contract will therefore be considered at the initiative of the tenant.
9. Acceptance: Acceptance and respect of these sales conditions are deemed acquired at time of booking.